Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time for a change


Well when Missy tried to get into the house through the laundry door, and has taken off the paint in a spot that is about 10cm. by 20cm. It is time to paint the door.
I went and bought a small tin of white paint(250 ml.)
When I got it home and found my doors were off white and I would have to paint the whole door I didn't think I had enough paint in the tin to do 2 coats.
I went to the shed and found a tin 4Lt. miss tint paint I bought about 10 years ago and not opened yet. It was blue grey colour I thought I would try it. It was the back of the door and wouldn't show much so if it didn't work it wouldn't matter.
So I painted the back of the door and I liked the change.
Now after doing 13 doors I have stopped I still have more to do.
I have maybe 1Lt. left in the can of paint. But I am very pleased with end product.
It feels so new and fresh.

1 Comments:

Blogger roseys madhouse said...

lol I cant beleive how many doors you have in your house. I like the colour it looks good. xoxoxo

9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home